Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Night At the Park




Having spent the day with my grandson and my daughter, doing the usual thing when she comes over like going to the mall, it was kind of nice to just go to the neighborhood school playground near the end of the day. The mall is starting to get a little boring every weekend, although my grandson likes to play in the play area. We arrived at the playground just before dark so as to not be too warm outside. I just couldn't resist some cute pictures of him playing. Above is a picture of him and my daughter swinging.





This picture shows a true kid at heart. Can you tell which one? My husband and grandson were going to go down a big slide before this one was taken.





My grandson thinks he is just as big and wanted to go down the big slide by himself. I thought that this picture was the cutest!



It is always fun going to the local playground and watch my grandson play and have fun. I can think of no other activity that is both cheap and entertaining and that he likes to do.

No comments: