Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Another Use for Dove Candy




The other day I was looking for something chocolate to go over my ice cream. And we all know ladies, that chocolate is a craving that will not go away! I proceeded to find the chocolate syrup that I thought I had in the house. I was out! It was Sunday and I didn't want to go to the store so the only alternative was to make it myself out of something else. But what? I saw that I had a bag of Dove chocolate candy and went to work.



I opened up all of the chocolate pieces and put them in a bowl so that I could melt them in the microwave for about 1 minute, stirring until melted. That'll do the trick! It worked. Yeah...



After all the chocolates have melted, I drizzled it over my ice cream. Oh my goodness, gracious me!! It was sooo delicious! Because the chocolate was now this hot and yummy sweetness, it became hardened and crackled almost instantly when drizzled on the cold ice cream. It's amazing what you can come up with in a chocolate emergency plus also without spending more money at the store.

No comments: