Friday, September 19, 2008

How I Made $250 In Less Than 30 Minutes


The other day, I noticed an advertisement in the paper about a new bank that just opened up in the neighborhood. They were giving away free money just to open up a checking account. On top of that, with each and every service attached to that account, the bank will deposit $25 extra dollars into that account. That was a deal that was too good to pass up.


I quickly went down and proceeded with the opening of my account. I put $25 in to start it ( I would have put it into the family account anyway, might as well put it to good use and get a return on that money).


I have the intention of taking that money that the bank will deposit and using it to help out with Christmas this year. I have to keep that in there for 90 days, exactly 2 weeks before Christmas, which works out perfect! I then can cancel after that.


After receiving my new checkbook, I only spent about 30 minutes inside the bank. I left knowing that I've got a great return on my own money I deposited. I feel a little more at ease with the struggling economy in knowing that I will have at least $250 to spend this Christmas.


Now that's how I made $250 in less than 30 minutes. Now that's a nice chunk of change.


No comments: