Monday, June 30, 2008

Ten Excuses To Not ...

Listed below are some of the excuses I've found to not (drumroll please)... exercise.


1. I'm too tired


2. It's too hot outside


3. I'm too sore from the last time I exercised


4. Don't want to use any more gasoline to get there


5. I have "better" things to do today


6. Too crowded in the gym


7. Clothes not in fashion


8. Not coordinated enough


9. Did that class already this week


10. Rather watch t.v.


We all have excuses why we don't want to exercise. Even Oprah says she hates to exercise, but if you just DO IT, you will feel much better afterwards. What is your excuse?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are lazy, if you get into a routine, you won't have to have an excuse to exercise, you'll just want to, so don't be lazy and just DO IT!!!