Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So I didn't post anything yesterday 'cause my grandson and daughter came over early Saturday morning. My grandson, Jameson, ended up staying overnite, which means I didn't get much done. He's 2 1/2 years old, full of fun, mischief and wonder. So I'm making up for it tonight by posting at least something. We went to a multi-level indoor playground on Saturday called Makutu's Island for something fun to do. When living in Arizona in the summertime, all the activities should be indoors. I have to say that the place was very crowded, loud, and tons of kids running around. We were mostly running after my grandson Jameson so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd. He had fun, I had a headache! After spending about 2 hours there, we went to lunch and then headed home. Because he didn't have a nap, he fell asleep in the car. The rest of the day was devoted to Jameson. Water activities in the backyard and watching "Clifford the Big Red Dog's Really Big Movie" and "Peter Pan" for the 3,000th time (although "Chicken Little" peaked his interest for 1/2 of the movie). He finally went to bed or I should say I put him to bed (he still wanted to do the "Panda Dance" to "Kung Fu Panda") at 10:00 p.m. I was wiped out to say the least but knowing he had a fun day at Grandma's means all the world to me.

No comments: