Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mama Mia!








I normally don't like to go to the movies because of crowds, or the movies out lately have unsuitable content, but when I went to see "Mama Mia" with my cousin Sharon last Friday, I had a blast! Not only did we surpass the long lines by using the "ATM" of movie tickets, but the movie was actually fun! As for Pierce Brosnan singing? He can't but I'll give him an A- for trying. Yes, it did have a couple of suggestive comments/scenes, (which they could have left out) but all in all we were laughing a lot and I know I was singing to the tunes of ABBA in my head the whole time. Ahh, it brings back memories...Anyway, where was I? I would recommend this movie especially for the crowd who delights in the songs of ABBA, or for a quick back in time to the 70's. It truly was a hilarious and fun movie! Don't forget to stay through the credits or you'll miss more songs and action-packed fun!

No comments: