Friday, October 24, 2008

Shred Fest!

Since moving this past week I've come across some paperwork, documents, etc. that have important information on them. Such information needs to be discarded appropriately and for good reason. We all know it takes a while to actually "move in" and since moving I've found there are boxes of information that is no longer needed and needs to be shredded. I called a shredding company last week to get prices on what they charge and what they told me I thought was reasonable, considering the amount of papers and boxes that have been sitting around for um, let's just say years! So while I was glancing through the local newspaper this morning I came across a bank that is having a Shred Fest this Saturday. The most wonderful thing about it is it's FREE. Yes I said free as in don't have to pay a dime to have outdated paperwork turn into garbage, safely. Talk about frugality! Yep, so that's where I'm headed to on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need to start one of those in our town. I am beginning the shredding process with my old files.