Thursday, October 2, 2008

3 Weird Foods I Like To Eat

When it comes to eating food, there are some strange and interesting food combinations that I rather like. For some reason, these certain combinations taste really good to me. Now don't get grossed out when I tell you what I like to eat together:


Cottage Cheese and potato chips

Now with eating this combination I just use the potato chips in place of the spoon. Weird huh? Yeah, I know. Try it though, you may change your mind.

Apples and peanut butter

This is a really good and somewhat healthy snack. So maybe it's not that strange to some people but it's not what I eat all the time. Sometimes I just have this craving for something healthy...the apple, and something salty...the peanut butter.

Cantaloupe and ice cream

And not just any ice cream. It has to be a scoop of Breyer's Natural Vanilla-the one with the whole vanilla bean thing going for it. I got hooked on this funky combination by a family member. Let's just say they are a bit strange anyway.

See, I told you they were weird. I don't have any pictures for this post mainly so that your imagination can run with it. Just for curiosity's sake, I bet you that you too will try any one of these too. Go ahead, I dare you!


No comments: